If the hob is not working properly, work through
this guide before contacting our Customer Care
The burner does not ignite, or the flame is
unsteady? Check that:
1. the gas, or electricity supply has not been
interrupted and that the control knob is turned
2. the gas supply has not run out.
3. the openings on the burner have become
4. the end of the electronic igniter is clean.
5. all the parts on the burner are properly
The flame doesn't stay on? Check that:
1. the button was pushed in properly when turning
on the burner for the time required to activate
the safety thermocouple.
2. the burner's openings are not blocked near, or
around the thermocouple.
After Sales Service
Before contacting our Customer Care Centre
please check to see if the problem can be
fixed by refering to the troubleshooting guide.
1. If the fault persists contact us on 00800-3810-
4026. We will ask you for some information, it
will help us, help you if you have the following
information ready to give us:
• a short description of the falut
• the serial number and model number of the
• the service number ( the number after the
word service on the rating plate on the bottom
of the hob. The service number can also be
found in the warranty booklet.
3. the end part of the thermocouple is clean.
The pans are not stable? Check that:
1. the bottom of the pan is perfectly flat.
2. the pan is centred on the burner.
3. the pan supports are correctly positioned with
all the rubber feet in place.
• your name, full address including postcode and
Note: If there is a problem with your hob,
failure to contact us could seriously
compromise the safety and quality of this