The electrical connections must comply with current
legislation and be carried out by a qualified, competent
• Information on the voltage and power absorbed are shown
on the serial no. plate.
• The appliance must be earthed.
• When installing the appliance, we recommend that this hob
is protected by a 3mm bi-polar switch.
• If damaged, the power cable must be replaced with an
identical type of powercable ( H05V2V2-FT90ºC, or
H05RR-F type). We recommend that this operation be
conducted by our After Sales Service. Please contact our
Customer Care Centre on 00800-3810-4026.
• Do not use extension cables.
• The manufacturer declines all responsibility for damage to
persons, pets or goods as a result of failure to comply with
the regulations above.
Fixing the hob to the work top. Traditionally fitted model
Important: The following procedure must be carried out by
competent technical personnel only. The hob can be installed
on, or into different types of materials, such as masonry,
metal, wood and heat resistant laminate coated wood (90°C).
Cut an opening in the worktop to the dimensions shown in the
Carefully place the gasket/seal on the external outline of the
worktop, as shown in the diagram below. Apply a light but firm
pressure to ensure a good adhesion to the work surface.
Fix the hob into the unit, and secure using the fixing brackets
Note: the electrical power cable must be long enough to allow the
hob to be lifted out from above.