Safeguarding the environment
The packing material is 100% recyclable and is
labelled with the recycling symbol
dispose of all packing responsibly and carefully.
This appliance is marked according to the
European Directive 2002/96/EC, Waste Electrical
and Electronic Equipment (WEEE).
By ensuring that this product is disposed of
correctly, you will help prevent potentially negative
consequences for the environment and human
on the product, or on the
documents accompanying this appliance indicates
that this product should not be disposed of as
household waste. Please dispose of this appliance
at an Electrical & Electronic Equipment Collection
point as in accordance with local environmental
regulations for waste disposal. For details of your
local Collection Point please contact your Local
This hob was designed, built and marketed
• the safety requirements in the "Gas" CEE
• the safety requirements of "Low Voltage
Directive" 2006/95/EC (replacing 73/23/EEC
and subsequent amendments)
• the protection requirements of the "EMC" CEE
• the requirements in CEE Directive 93/68
• this appliance was designed to come into
contact with foods and complies with EC
• Incorrect placement of the pan supports can
scratch the hob. To avoid this, always ensure
that the rubber feet on the bottom of the pan
supports are the only part of the pan supports
that touch the hob. Do not drag the pan
supports across the hob surface.
• Do not use two burners to cook 1 pan.
• In the event of prolonged usage, additional
ventilation may be required (opening a window
or increasing the extraction speed of the hood).
• Keep children away from the hob when in
use and don't let them play with the
control knobs or any other part of the
• Do not let children play with the pan
supports. The rubber feet on the
underneath of the pan supports could be
swallowed by small children and cause
serious injury or suffocation.
• Before replacing the pan supports on the
hob, please check that all the rubber feet
are in place.
• Each time you finish using the hob, always
check that the control knobs are in the off
position and shut off the tap to the gas
mains or cylinder.
• Do not obstruct the air vents at the back
of the appliance in any way.