If the hob is not working properly work through
the this guide before contacting our Customer
The burner does not ignite, or the flame is
unsteady? Check that:
1. the gas, or electricity supply has not been
interrupted and that the control knob is turned
2. the gas supply has not run out.
3. the openings on the burner have become
4. the end of the electronic igniter is clean.
5. all the parts on the burner are properly
The flame doesn't stay on? Check that:
1. the button was pushed in properly when turning
on the burner for the time required to activate
the safety thermocouple.
After Sales Service
Before contacting our Customer Care Centre please check to
see if the problem can be fixed by refering to the
1. If the fault persists contact us on 00800-3810-4026. We will ask
you for some information, it will help us, help you if you have the
following information ready to give us:
• a short description of the falut
• the serial number and model number of the appliance
• the service number ( the number after the word service on the
rating plate on the bottom of the hob. The service number can
also be found in the warranty booklet.
• your name, full address including postcode and telephone number.
Note: If there is a problem with your hob, failure to contact us
could seriously compromise the safety and quality of this
2. the burner's openings are not blocked in
relation to the thermocouple.
3. the end part of the thermocouple is clean.
The pans are not stable? Check that:
1. the bottom of the pot is perfectly flat.
2. the pot is centred on the burner.
3. the pan supports are correctly positioned with
all the rubber feet in place.
If, despite all these checks and after tuning the hon
off and on again, you are still experiancing
problems please contact our Customer Care
Centre on 00800-3810-4026.