6.2.6 Fuser Area Jam
NOTICE: The fuser area is hot. Take care when removing
paper from the printer.
1. Open the front cover and lightly pull the toner
cartridge straight out.
6.2.7 Paper Exit Jam
1. Open and close the front cover. The jammed paper
automatically exits the printer.
If the paper does not exit, go to the next step.
2. Gently pull the paper out of the output tray .
2. Remove the paper by gently pulling it straight out.
3. Replace the toner cartridge and close the front cover .
Printing automatically resumes.
3. If you cannot see the paper in the output tray or the
paper does not move when pulled, open the rear
4. If you see the jammed paper, push the two blue pres-
sure levers up and remove the paper.
If you do not see the paper, go to the next step.
Alignment & Adjustments