• Read these instructions for use carefully in order to obtain accurate
• This blood pressure meter is only suitable for measuring the blood
pressure of adults.
• This blood pressure meter measures blood pressure on the basis of the
pulse rate. If you have a very weak or irregular pulse, it is possible that
the blood pressure meter will not be able to determine the right blood
Diabetics and people who suffer from cardiac arrhythmia, vascular
constriction or liver disorders must consult their doctor before they
start measuring their own blood pressure, since their blood pressure
values might deviate from the normal values. This also holds for
• If in doubt, consult your doctor.
• Only a doctor is capable of interpreting your blood pressure values;
never change your medication without consulting a doctor.
• The cuff is suitable for upper arms with a circumference of 22-32 cm.
List of functions
Systolic pressure in mmHg (= mm mercury pressure)
Diastolic pressure in mmHg (= mm mercury pressure)
Pulse rate (the number of heartbeats per minute)
Release button for the lid
Memory button for previously measured value
Protective lid with brief directions for use