• This lets you preset the channels into memory. A maximum of 84 channels can be
• This lets you select the broadcast system (PAL-B/G, SECAM-L).
• For details, see "Channel Setting" on page 26.
• This lets you obtain sharp colour picture.
• If there have a separate decoder connected to the L2 terminal of the Recorder, set this
function to "ON" in order to record the unscrambled signal and/or watch it on your TV.
• This determines whether the channel can be selected when using CH '
For details, see page 26.
• When your Recorder tunes in broadcast channels automatically, it sorts them into a
standard order using internal information. The "MOVE" function lets you change the
order of the channel.
• This lets you delete a channel from the Recorder memory.
• When your Recorder tunes in broadcast channels automatically, it names them using
the VPS/PDC information. The "NAME" function lets you change the name of the
For details, see pages 26, 27.
• The clock will normally be set using the VPS/PDC information when your Recorder
automatically tunes in the broadcast channels. If for any reason the VPS/PDC signals
are not present, your Recorder will not be able to set the clock. The "CLOCK" function
lets you set the clock manually.
For details, see page 25.
1 - 84
' ' / "
" " instead of