LCD BACKLIGHT REC.
• This sets whether to turn the LCD backlight on or off during timer
This sets so that the LCD backlight remains lit, even during timer
This lets you turn off the LCD backlight only when the power is off
(standby state) and timer recording starts. It is convenient to set this,
for example, when the light disturbs your sleep.
AUTO POWER OFF
• This sets the Recorder so that power is automatically shut off if it is in
stopped state for about 3 hours.
• This lets you set so that noise on the TV screen is automatically
switched to a blue screen if you select a channel whose broadcast is
finished, or a channel with no broadcast.
• This lets you operate the connected digital camcorder from the
Recorder when capturing video into the Recorder via a DV connec-
tion. You can also select the type of audio to be captured from the
Select this when you cannot operate the camcorder properly with
the On-screen Control Panel.
This lets you operate the camcorder using the On-screen Control
DV AUDIO INPUT
This lets you capture audio you recorded with the camcorder.
This lets you capture camcorder's audio you recorded using after
STEREO 1 + STEREO 2*:
This lets you simultaneously capture audio from stereo 1 and audio
from stereo 2.
* When the connected digital camcorder's audio output is set to 16
bit, this setting will be invalid.
DVD DISC PROTECTION
• This protects the disc so you do not mistakenly record on it or erase
DV AUDIO INPUT
+ STEREO 2