Editing an Original Title (HDD/DVD)
Press Red (B) (CONFIRMING) to
confirm the contents.
• The title is played back without the
scene to be erased.
Press Yellow (D) (ERASE) to
• Go to step 10 .
• Press RETURN to cancel scene
Press \ to select "YES", then
CHANGE TITLE NAME
ERASE THIS SCENE?
• Erase begins.
When erase completes, the screen in
step 5 appears.
• If "C (UNDO)" is displayed, you can
undo edit by pressing Green (C).
• To quit scene erase, press RETURN.
Then the edit screen appears.
Press EXIT to exit from Edit
Selecting start and end points for scene
• You cannot set a range shorter than 3
• Once you erase a section of an original, it
is completely erased. It cannot be restored,
so be very careful and confirm before
• Scenes can only be added and erased a
maximum of 50 times per title.
• If scenes have been added 51 or more
times to a disc using another DVD recorder.
Editing (Recording) may not function.
Searching for the Start
Point and End Point Scenes
The following playback operations are
available when searching for the start point
and end point scenes.
• If you press | | | | | PLAY, the currently paused
title will be played back.
Skipping to the start of a chapter
• If the scene to be selected is in another title
or chapter, first search for the title or
Searching for scenes in a chapter
searching for a scene in a chapter.
• When you reach a scene near the start
point or end point, press
to pause. This will make it easier to find the
scene. The start and end points may shift
• If you press
will start Frame Advance Playback. If you
Final selection of scene
• To select a scene more accurately, use
slow playback starting a little before the
scene to be selected. This will keep you
from going beyond the scene.
If you press
can select a scene at your leisure during
slow playback of the video.
FWD are convenient for
after pause, the video
, it will start Frame Reverse
SLOW after pausing, you