(13) Program mode indicator
Illuminates during program mode.
(14) Cycle program mode indicator
Illuminates during cycle program mode.
(15) SELECT key
Press to change the mode.
• When an independent program (1 - 9) is selected, the mode changes in the following order.
Automatic mode → Test feed mode → Manual mode → Program mode → Automatic mode
• When a cycle program (A - D) is selected, the mode changes in the following order.
Automatic mode → Test feed mode → Manual mode → Cycle program mode → Automatic mode
(16) Program number display
Displays the program number and the parameter number.
(17) Program No. UP key (
Press to increase the value in the program number display.
(18) Program No. DOWN key (
Press to decrease the value in the program number display.
(19) Detail display
• In automatic mode, this display shows the production counter or the stitch length.
However, if a cycle program is selected, the cycle program step number and setting details are
• In test feed mode and manual mode, the number of stitches remaining is displayed.
• In program mode, the parameter details are shown.
• In cycle program mode, the cycle program details are shown.
(20) Detail UP key (
Press to increase the value in the detail display.
(21) Detail DOWN key (
Press to decrease the value in the detail display.
(22) ENTER key
Press to accept the values appearing in the program number display and detail display.
6-2. Starting up
1. Press the power switch (23) to turn on the power.
* The power indicator (1) will illuminate, and "--"
and "----" will appear in the program number
display (16) and detail display (19) respectively.
Note: If "E-10" appears in the detail display, turn
the upper shaft pulley by hand to set the
upper shaft to the needle up stop position.
2. Press the start switch (24).
* The feed bracket will move to the cloth setting
* The panel displays will return to the same
displays as when sewing last finished.