3-6. Installing the oil container
3-7. Installing the operation panel
Top of work table
Bottom of work table
1. Install the oil draining cap support (2) to the base of
the bed base (1) with the two screws (3).
2. Screw the oil container (4) into the oil draining cap
3. Push the oil draining spring pin (5) into the bed base
(1) until the pin is flush with the surface of the base.
4. Lower the machine head. (Refer to "Lowering the
machine head" on previous page.)
The operation panel can be installed to either the top
or bottom of the work table.
1. Install the rear frame (1) to the work table (top or
bottom) with the four wood screws (2).
2. Install the front frame assembly (3) to the rear
frame (1) with the four screws (4).
* The vertical orientation of the front frame
assembly (3) is the same whether it is installed to
the top or the bottom of the work table.
* Pull the harnesses such as the ground harness
out of the way so that the operation panel side
cover (5) can be opened and closed.
3. Insert the connector cord (6) into the control box
through the hole at the side of the box.