3-5. Installing the machine head
1. Insert the accessory bed base cushions A (1) into the bed base, and then place the machine head on top of the
When placing the machine head on top of the work table, have two or more people there to hold the
handles and rear of the head as indicated in the illustration.
2. Open the front cover (2), and then use the bolt (3), washer (4), rubber sheet (5), bed stand cushion A (1), large
washer (6) and nut (7) to attach the front right corner of the bed base to the work table.
3. Attach the bed base to the work table in two places inside the base in the same way as in step 2. above.
4. Remove the bolt (8) and the washer.
The bolt (8) and washer should be kept, as they will be needed again if the machine head is moved.
5. Raise the machine head, and then attach the front left corner of the bed base to the work table in the same way as
in the steps above.
Make sure that steps 2. to 4. above have been completed before raising the machine head.
6. Install the bed base cover (9) to the rear of the bed (10) with the four screws (11).
Be careful not to injure yourself on the spring hinge.