3-9. Installing the spool stand
3-10. Installing the hand switch
3-11. Installing the air unit and the valve unit
1. Install the air unit (1) to the underside of the work table with the two screws (2).
2. Install the valve unit (3) with the two screws (4).
3. Connect air tube No. 15 to the intermediate joint (5) of the air unit (1) and to the joint (6) of the valve unit (3), and
connect air tube No. 16 to joints (7) and (8).
Connecting the valve cables
Insert the cable (9) which is coming out of the valve unit to the 2-pin connector (10) of the valve cable assembly.
1. To assemble the spool stand (1), follow the
instructions in the manual that came with the spool
2. Secure the spool stand (1) to the rear right corner
of the work table with the washer and nut (2).
Install the hand switch (1) with the two screws (2).