Before you use your appliance for the first time, you must rinse out the water circuit to
eliminate any residual water in the system.
1. Switch the appliance on, pressing the
2. Place an empty cup under the nozzle.
3. Turn the hot water / steam selector in an anticlockwise direction
as far as it will go. Hot water will flow through the circuits
and come out of the nozzle. The flow will stop of its
own accord and the 4 green indicator lights will start flashing
4. Turn the hot water / steam selector back to its initial position.
5. If necessary, repeat steps 3 and 4 until only the
continues to flash.
NB : The
indicator will continue to flash until the appliance
has reached the right temperature.
6. When the
indicator comes on, press the
will come out of the flow head and then stop of its own
7. When the rinsing process has been completed, remove the
water tank and clean it with a non-abrasive washing-up liquid.
Fill the tank again with freshly-drawn water and put it back in
place. Your appliance is now ready.