STEP 8 – INSTALL 90° ELBOW
• Wrap 90° elbow with thread seal tape.
• Install a 90° elbow onto the water valve.
Front of Dishwasher
• Do not overtighten the 90° elbow; water valve bracket could
bend or water valve ﬁ tting could break.
• Position the end of the elbow to face the rear of the
STEP 9 – POSITION WATER LINE AND
• Position water supply
line and house wiring
on the ﬂ oor of the
enclosure to avoid
base of dishwasher
STEP 10 – INSTALL DRAIN HOSE TO
DISHWASHER DRAIN PORT
In this step you will need the drain hose and clamp set aside
in Step 1.
• Stand dishwasher upright.
• Place drain hose clamp over 1-3/16" inside diameter end
of drain hose with the clamp screw positioned on the bottom
of the hose.
– Prevent drain hose damage and
possible leaks. Be careful not to nick or cut the drain hose.
• Push the end of the drain hose over the drain pump outlet
being careful not to disturb the check valve. Refer to Figure Q.
• Seat the drain hose end against the hose stops on the pump
• Position hose clamp against the front lip of the drain hose
and tighten clamp.
NOTE: Drain hose
supplied with dish -
washer is approxi-
mately 78" long.
If a longer hose is
needed, a 120" long
hose (10 feet) may
be purchased from
Tip: Avoid unnecessary service charges. Make a leak free
Insert hose against stop on pump. Position clamp against front
lip of drain hose with clamp screw on bottom side of hose.
Tighten clamp to at least 15 inch-pounds of torque.
Tip: Reduce drain pump noise
Position drain hose clamp so screw is on the bottom side of the
hose. This will prevent noise caused by the clamp coming in
contact with the tub bottom. Refer to Figure Q.
Do Not Remove