STEP 3 REMOVE TOEKICK
• Remove the two toekick screws.
STEP 4 INSTALL POWER CORD
Skip this step if dishwasher will be direct wired or has
a factory installed power cord.
The power cord and connections must comply with
the National Electrical Code, Section 422 and/or
local codes and ordinances.
• Maximum power cord length is 6 feet.
Cord Wires Thru
Check That White, Black and
Green Dishwasher Wires Are Threaded
Thru Small Hole in Bracket
• Connect incoming power cord white (or ribbed) to
dishwasher white, black (or smooth) to black and
ground to dishwasher green wire. Use UL listed wire
nuts of appropriate size.
• Replace junction box cover. Be sure wires are not
pinched under the cover.
Use UL Listed
STEP 5 INSTALL 90° ELBOW
• Wrap 90° elbow with thread seal tape.
• Install a 90° elbow onto the water valve.
• Do not over tighten 90° elbow, water valve bracket
could bend or water valve fitting could break.
• Position the end of the elbow to face the rear of the
STEP 6 POSITION WATER LINE
AND HOUSE WIRING
• Position water supply line and house wiring on the
floor of the opening to avoid interference with base
of dishwasher and components under dishwasher.
Front of Dishwasher
Thread Seal Tape