STEP 13 – SLIDE DISHWASHER INTO
• Push the dishwasher the rest of the way into the cabinet.
• Push the sides with your hands. Do not push the dishwasher
with your knee, as this will damage the door.
• Check that the tub insulation blanket does not get
"bunched up" or interfere with the springs as you slide it
into the cabinet.
• Center the dishwasher in the opening.
• Front of door panel should be ﬂ ush with face of cabinet.
• Carefully open and close the door to ensure that the door
panel does not catch or rub on the cabinet frame. Refer
to Figure U below.
• If the door catches or rubs on the frame, reposition and/or
level the unit (see Step 14) until the door moves freely and
does not contact the cabinet frame.
Door Catches on
Special Considerations for Positioning
Top-Mount Control Models
The controls on these models are designed to be hidden by
your countertop. Align the dishwasher as shown in Figure
V. Leave a 1/2" minimum gap between the underside of the
countertop and the top of the dishwasher door as shown in
Use the leveling legs to increase or decrease the amount
of gap between the controls and the countertop.
For flush installations of the custom panel models, it may
be necessary to cut off the back panel of the tub insulation
blanket so that the dishwasher door panel can be aligned with
the kitchen cabinet panels.
– Leave a 1/2" minimum gap between
the controls and the underside of the countertop to prevent
condensation and damage to the control panel from screw