STEP 11 – INSERT DRAIN HOSE
• Position dishwasher in front of cabinet opening. Insert drain
hose into the hole in cabinet side. If a power cord is used,
guide the end through a separate hole.
Tip: Position water line and house wiring on the floor to avoid
interference with base of dishwasher.
Hose Length 10'
(If Power Cord
is NOT Used)
STEP 12 – SLIDE DISHWASHER THREE-
FOURTHS OF THE WAY INTO
– DO NOT PUSH AGAINST FRONT PANEL
WITH KNEES. DAMAGE WILL OCCUR.
• Grasp the dishwasher by its sides and slide it into the opening
a few inches at a time.
• As you proceed, pull the drain hose through the opening
under the sink. Stop pushing when the front of the
dishwasher is a few inches forward of adjacent cabinets.
• Make sure drain hose is not kinked under the dishwasher
and there is no interference with the water line, wiring or any
Tip: Make sure the dishwasher will fit in the cabinet. Check to
be sure the power cable, drain hose and hot water line are not
trapped behind the dishwasher. Utility lines trapped behind the
dishwasher prevent the dishwasher from being pushed fully
into the enclosure.