This unit has additional menus that are displayed in the
front panel display. The advanced setup menu offers
additional operations to adjust and customize the way this
unit operates. Change the initial settings (indicated in bold
under each parameter) to reflect the needs of your
• Only ASTANDBY/ON, G PROGRAM l / h and
H STRAIGHT are effective while you are using the advanced
• No other operations can be made while you are using the
advanced setup menu.
• The advanced setup menu is only available in the front panel
Press A STANDBY/ON to set this unit to the
Press and hold F TONE CONTROL and
then press A STANDBY/ON to turn on this
This unit turns on, and the advanced setup menu
appears in the front panel display.
Press H STRAIGHT repeatedly to change
the selected parameter setting.
Press A STANDBY/ON to confirm your
selection and set this unit to the standby
The settings you made are reflected next time you turn on this
Use this feature to reset all the parameters of this unit to
the initial factory settings (see page 72).
Choices: CANCEL, RESET
• Select "CANCEL" not to reset any parameters of this
• Select "RESET" to reset the parameters of this unit.
• This setting completely resets all the parameters of this unit
including the "SET MENU" parameters. However, the
advanced setup menu parameters will not be initialized.
• The initial factory settings are activated next time you turn on