■ Supplied accessories
Check that you received all of the following parts.
❏ Remote control
❏ Batteries (2) (AAA, R03, UM-4)
❏ Optimizer microphone
■ Installing batteries in the remote control
Take off the battery compartment cover.
Insert the two supplied batteries
(AAA, R03, UM-4) according to the polarity
markings (+ and –) on the inside of the
Snap the battery compartment cover back
• Change all of the batteries if you notice that the operation range
of the remote control decreases.
• Do not use an old battery and a new one together.
• Do not use different types of batteries (such as alkaline and
manganese batteries) together. Read the packaging carefully as
these different types of batteries may have the same shape and
• If the batteries have leaked, dispose of them immediately. Avoid
touching the leaked material or letting it come into contact with
clothing, etc. Clean the battery compartment thoroughly before
installing new batteries.
• Do not throw away batteries with general house waste; dispose
of them correctly in accordance with your local regulations.
• If the remote control is without batteries for more than 2
minutes, or if exhausted batteries remain in the remote control,
the contents of the memory may be cleared. When the memory
is cleared, insert new batteries and set up the remote control