Adjustment to different types of gas
This operation must be performed by a qualified technician.
If the appliance is intended to operate with a different gas from the gas type stated on the rating plate and
on the sticker affixed to the top of the hob, the injectors must be changed.
Remove the information label and keep it with the instructions booklet.
Use pressure regulators suitable for the gas pressure indicated in the Instruction.
• The gas nozzles must be changed by After-sales Service or a qualified technician.
• Nozzles not supplied with the appliance must be ordered from After-sales Service.
• Adjust the minimum setting of the taps.
NOTE: when liquid petroleum gas is used (G30/G31), the minimum gas setting screw must be
tightened as far as it will go.
IMPORTANT: Should you experience difficulty in turning the burners knobs, contact the After-
sales Service, which will replace the tap.
Replacing the injectors
(see the injector table in the instructions booklet for the specific type)
• Remove grids (A).
• Extract burners (B).
• Using a socket spanner of the appropriate size, unscrew the
injector (C) to be replaced.
• Replace it with the injector suitable for the new type of gas.
• Re-assemble the injector in (D).
• If you have a multiple crown burner, use a side spanner to replace
the injector (E).
Before installing the hob, remember to affix the gas calibration plate
supplied with the injectors in such a way that it covers the existing
information relating to gas calibration.
Adjusting minimum setting of taps
To ensure that the minimum setting is correctly adjusted, remove the
knob and proceed as follows:
• tighten the screw to reduce the flame height (-);
• loosen the screw to increase the flame height (+).
The minimum flame adjustment must be performed with the tap in
the minimum position (small flame)
• The primary air of the burners does not need to be adjusted.
• Light up the burners and turn the knobs from max position
Upon completion of adjustment, reseal using sealing wax or an
to check flame stability.