Adaption to a different type of gas supply
If you are using a different kind of gas from the one
indicated on the serial no. plate and the orange
label on the back of the hob, you must replace the
injectors; in the case of the Wok burner, adjust the
primary air (see Injector table on page 7).
The orange label should be removed and kept
together with the manual.
Use pressure regulators suitable for the gas
pressures indicated on page 7
• In order to replace the injectors, contact the
Customer Care Centre on 00800-3810-4026,
or a qualified electrician.
• Injectors not supplied as standard should be
Replacing the injectors
Note: see the description sheet for the model.
1. Remove the pan support (A).
2. Remove the burners (B).
3. Unscrew the injector (C) with a box spanner 7.
4. Replace the injector with the one for the new gas.
Note: before installing the hob, remember to attach the gas
calibration label provided with the replacement injectors so that it
covers the information already present.
Regulating the minimum flow level of the gas taps
Regulating the minimum flow level must be done with the tap at the
lowest position (small flame)
There is no need to regulate the primary air in the burners.
To ensure the minimum level is properly regulated, remove the control
knob and adjust the screws found on the tap as follows:
1. tighten to reduce the height of the flame 1 (-)
2. slacken to increase the height of the flame (+);
3. With the burners on, rotate the buttons from the maximum
the minimum position
Once you have finished regulating, close up the seals again using sealing
to check the stability of the flame.
requested from the Customer Care Centre on
• Regulate the minimum levels of the taps.
Note: with liquid petroleum gas ( G30/G31)
the bypass screw must be screwed in fully. If
you then experiance difficulty in turning the
control knob, contact our After sales Service
though our Customer Care Centre on
00800-3810-4026, who will arrange for a
replacement after ascertaining that the tap is