Handling the NFC
The NFC is a technology of contactless IC card for short range communication that enables
writing data to card and reading data from the card by applying the card close to the NFC
The integrated NFC can read a contactless IC card used typically for employment
identiﬁ cation, etc.
1. Hold the card ﬂ at against the NFC reader on
the back of the terminal (near the center of
the battery cover).
Precautions for Use
• Do not apply card while it is overridden by other card. The NFC may not read it
• A metal object near by the NFC Reader may cause the NFC not to read card
correctly. Take the card out of a wallet if the wallet is with metal object before
applying it to the NFC Reader.
• Apply card in parallel with the NFC Reader to touch the NFC Reader with the card.
• The NFC reader function in the terminal uses very weak radio waves that do not
require a radio station license.
• Frequency band used by the NFC is 13.56 MHz. Secure a suﬃ cient space between the
terminal and other reader/writer located in the vicinity. Make sure also that a radio
station employs the same frequency band does not locate near by prior to using the