Rebooting or Resetting the Terminal
If the terminal no longer operates normally due to a problem such as an operating error or
severe impact, use the procedure below to attempt to restore normal operation.
2. Forced Reboot
1. With the screen turned on, hold down the Power key until the Power menu is displayed.
2. Tap "Reboot".
1. Hold down the Power key until the terminal vibrates (approx.12 seconds).
1. Open the battery cover and remove the battery
2. Hold down the Reset switch.
(Approx. 2 seconds)
Use the stylus (pen) supplied with the terminal
to hold down the Reset switch.
3. Re-install the battery pack and close the battery
4. Turn the power on.