1. Notes for system operations
• Before connecting the power, check that the power requirement shown
on the unit is the same as the power output on the adaptor supplied.
• Do not leave the unit at where the humidity and temperature are high.
• Dry your hands before operating the system.
• Keep the unit away from fire and heat source.
• Turn the volume to minimum at both the mixer and amplifier before
setting up the system.
• 6 groups are provided as default. Every group contains up to 22 default
• There are in total 1,440 channels to choose from.
• 36MHz bandwidth.
• The patented
• Channel scan
• Adjustable receiving sensitivity
• Digital volume control
• Automatic microphone power off
ultrasonic pairing for synchronized setting of