1. Be sure to put the warranty label indicating purchase date on the bottom of
equipment to ensure your interest in maintenance and service.
2. Product warranty, starting on the purchase date indicated on "warranty label", will
last for one year; if the equipment does not have "warranty label", the warranty
period is 15 months from the manufacturing date. If a microphone is broken but
not sent back with the equipment, the warranty period is 15 months from the
manufacturing date of the microphone.
3. Within the warranty period, if the equipment is broken under normal use as
instructed in manual, please contact the original selling store for repair.
4. When the product is returned for repair, to facilitate proper determination of
cause of malfunction and of whether repair fee is needed, please ship back the
equipment and microphone together.
5. Within the warranty period, our company provides repair service at no cost
except for the following conditions that parts and repair may be charged:
a.Damages due to natural disaster or irresistible outside forces.
b.Damages due to drop, water, moisture, corrosion, foreign objects, missing
c.The warranty does not cover consumable parts. (such as microphone capsule,
ball grille etc.)
d.Those without "warranty label" on equipment or with "warranty label" being
damaged and failing to identify warranty period.
6. Please keep the warranty properly. No replacement will be made if the warranty
One year product warranty
Be sure to put store stamp and fill in purchase date for the warranty to be