Single/dual channel pll diversity wireless system (24 pages)
Summary of Contents for JTS RU-12
Serial No.: Freq.: DCV INPUT Made In Taiwan Mixed 12-15V/500mA ANT.A ANT.B AF OUTPUT BALANCED AF OUTPUT BALANCED PROFESSIONAL CO., LTD. No. 148, 9th Industry Road, Ta-Li Industrial Park, Taichung City, Taiwan, R.O.C. Tel: 886-4-24938803 Fax: 886-4-24914890 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.jts.com.tw 59508-106-01...
UHF PLL DUAL CHANNEL DIVERSIT Y RECEIVER R -12 UHF PLL Transmitter UHF PLL Instruction Manual With JTS Ultrasonic Synchronizing Technology...
One year product warranty Equipment Product Model serial number Customer Contact name number Address Purchase date Selling store stamp Be sure to put store stamp and fill in purchase date for the warranty to be effective! Warranty description 1. Be sure to put the warranty label indicating purchase date on the bottom of equipment to ensure your interest in maintenance and service.
1. Notes for system operations • Before connecting the power, check that the power requirement shown on the unit is the same as the power output on the adaptor supplied. • Do not leave the unit at where the humidity and temperature are high. •...
3. Specifications 3-1 UHF PLL dual-channel diversity receiver Model Frequency Oscillation Mode Phase-locked loop (PLL) Carrier Frequency Range 470~960 MHz Remoset Frequency Ultrasonic Diversity Antenna diversity Bandwidth 36MHz Signal/Noise Ratio >105dB(A) Total Harmonic Distortion (Thd) <0.6%@1KHz Receiving Sensitivity -95dBm ， S/N>80dB Image Rejection Ratio >80 dB Frequency Response...
3-2 UHF PLL hand-held transmitter Model Frequency Oscillation Mode Phase-locked loop (PLL) Carrier Wave Frequency Range 470~960 MHz Remoset Frequency Ultrasonic RF Power Output 10mW/50mW(as per local regulations) RF Stability <±10KHz ＠ Fc Modulation Frequency Shift ±48KHz Harmonic Radiation <-50dBc Functions Mute, auto off, sensitivity adjustment, low power indication Display By...
3-3 UHF PLL body-pack transmitter Model Fr e q u e n c y O s c i l l a t i o n Phase-locked loop (PLL) Mode Carrier Wave Frequency 470~960MHz Range Remoset Frequency Ultrasonic RF Power Output 10mW/50mW(as per local regulations) RF Stability <±10KHz ＠...
4. Description of parts 4-1 UHF PLL dual-channel diversity receiver // Front panel UHF PLL DUAL CHANNEL DIVERSIT Y RECEIVER R -12 Power: means “ON” and means “OFF” SET: this is for function settings. Push and hold for 2 seconds to enter the setting mode.
Rear panel Serial No.: Freq.: DCV INPUT Made In Taiwan Mixed 12-15V/500mA ANT.A ANT.B AF OUTPUT BALANCED AF OUTPUT BALANCED Female BNC antenna port: the 50Ω BNC antenna is connected here. It also provides a booster power of 12~15 DC / 100mA for an external antenna booster.
RU-12 LCD display content Content Displayed under the Non-Setting Mode: : Radio Frequency Signal Intensity : Audio Signal Intensity :Antenna Selection A/B The Receiver is mute.(MUTE) : Transmitter Battery Level :Frequency (Group/Channel) : Frequency : Key Lock (Key Lock ON) : Volume : Digital Code is ON.
4-2 UHF PLL hand-held transmitter // Power: push to turn the transmitter on. When the transmitter is on, push and hold for 2 seconds to turn it off. Mute: while the transmitter is on, switch Mute up to talk and down to mute. If the transmitter is off, switch the Mute up to turn the unit on.
Light Signal Indicator Green: The Battery Level is sufficient ＞2V. Flash Green: The Microphone is mute. Red: The Battery Level is insufficient ≦2V. Alternate Flash Red/Green: LED Light The Microphone is mute. (The Battery Level is not insufficient.) Blue: The light signal flashes for 5 seconds, indicating that frequency matching is successful.
4-3 UHF PLL body-pack Transmitter // Functions of the Panel The LCD shows the parameters and settings of the Transmitter. The Ultrasound Receiving Hole REMOSET Indicator Light: Blue Light: The light flashes for 5 seconds, indicating that frequency matching is successful. Flash Blue: Data Receiving Error Power Key: (1)ON: Simply press the Power Key.
Microphone 4P mini XLR Ø 2.5mm Signal Wire PT-RMS 4-5 Accessories AC/DC adaptor Switching Power Supply(100V~240V , 50~60Hz) AC IN: AC100~240V/50~60Hz DC OUT: DC12V/0.5A Option AF output cable (with Φ6.3 plug at both ends) AA alkaline battery RU-12 Ear rack...
5. Connecting 5-1 How to connect the receiver 1. Connect the audio output of receiver to mixer or amplifier ： (1) The XLR output jack or 6.3mm unbalance output jack can be selected individually to connect the AF output to a mixer or amplifier for volume control.
5-2 Transmitter installation // The Mute button on the hand-held unit also triggers the power-on. That’s why the unit is on as soon as the batteries are replaced. Therefore, if you do not wish to turn on after changing the batteries, keep the Mute switch on mute. 1.
6. Instructions for use 6-1 How to use // Press and hold the SETUP key for 2 seconds to enter the Setup Menu. Press ▲ and ▼ keys to select the item to be set, and press SETUP again to enter the settings. ※...
◎The Scanning Function Scan All Groups. Press the SETUP key to start scan- ning. After the scan is completed, the “Scan Results List” screen will be displayed automatically. Users can also click on the menu to enter the “Scan Results List” directly.
Press ▼ to search for the next available Channel. Press the SETUP key to save the settings. ◎Receiver Sensitivity +10 ~ -5: The higher the value, the lower the Receiver Sensitivity; the lower the value, the higher the Receiver Sensitivity. Default Value is 0. ◎Output Attenuation Press ▲to set the balanced output level for Line to Line output.
Sensitivity Scope of Adjustment: -15dB~+15dB；Default Value is 0. Input Attenuation Audio input is attenuated by 20dB. (Depend- ing on whether the transmitter has this function) Not Attenuated (Default Value) This function only applies to the Waist-Mounted Trans- mitter RU-12TB. Radio Frequency Power High High Transmitting Power 50mW Low Transmitting Power 10mW(Default Value)
Synchronization Options Press ▲ and ▼ to select synchronize transmission of the setup items, and then press the SETUP key to perform the selection action. □ Frequency □ Sensitivity □ Input Attenuation (RU-12TB only) □ Radio Frequency Power □ Automatic shut-down □...
◎Language Reset to the set values original manufacturer settings Return to the previous option ◎Reset to original manufacturer settings ◎Exit the Setup Screen. Press the SETUP key to exit the setup screen and return to the home screen.
RX2 must wait until RX1 is disconnected from synchronization. Others The LCD screen will display the Transmitter Battery Level simultaneously. If the Battery Level ≦ 2V, the battery’s outer frame will flash and the backlight will become Red as a warning. (Model RU-12)
6-2 How to use // & Parameter Setup Press the SET key for 2 seconds to enter the setup mode. Press the SET button repeat- edly to enter different setting items in order. Press ▲/▼ to set the parameters. Press SET again to save and exit the settings.
◎RFP Microphone Radio Frequency Power The Transmitter contains two sections for Radio Frequency Power output adjustments (depending on local regulations). rFP Lo 10mW(Default Value) Radio Frequency Radio Frequency rFP Hi 50mW Power:Low Power:High ◎AUTO-OFF: The Microphone's Automatic Shutdown Time (in the MUTED state) Turn off this function.
7. Notes for the product For the best signal receiving quality, always keep the receiver within 3m of the transmitter. The receiver and transmitter shall be away from other metal objects, preferably 50cm or farther. Do not point the microphone directly to a speaker, or there will be feedbacks. It is recommended to hold the transmitter (microphone) at the middle section for the best pickup.