One year product warranty Product Model Equipment serial number Contact Customer number name Address Purchase date Selling store stamp Be sure to put store stamp and fill in purchase date for the warranty to be effective! Warranty description 1. Be sure to put the warranty label indicating purchase date on the bottom of equipment to ensure your interest in maintenance and service.
1. Notes for system operations • Before connecting the power, check that the power requirement shown on the unit is the same as the power output on the adaptor supplied. • Do not leave the unit at where the humidity and temperature are high. •...
3. Specifications 3-1 UHF PLL Dual-channel True Diversity receiver // RU-901Du Frequency Oscillation Mode Phase-locked loop (PLL) Carrier Frequency Range 470~960 MHz Remoset Frequency Ultrasonic Diversity Antenna diversity Bandwidth 36MHz Signal/Noise Ratio >105dB(A) Total Harmonic Distortion (Thd) <0.6%@1KHz Receiving Sensitivity -95dBm ，...
3-2 UHF PLL hand-held transmitter // RU-G3TH Frequency Oscillation Mode Phase-locked loop (PLL) Carrier Wave Frequency Range 470~960 MHz Remoset Frequency Ultrasonic RF Power Output 10mW/50mW(as per local regulations) RF Stability <±10KHz ＠ Fc Modulation Frequency Shift ±48KHz Harmonic Radiation <-50dBc Display By LCD+LED...
3-3 UHF PLL body-pack transmitter // RU-G3TB Frequency Oscillation Mode Phase-locked loop (PLL) Carrier Wave Frequenc y 470~960MHz Range Remoset Frequency Ultrasonic RF Power Output 10mW/50mW(as per local regulations) RF Stability <±10KHz ＠ Fc Modulation Frequency Shift ±48KHz Harmonic Radiation <-50dBc Mute, auto off, input level attenuation, sensitivity Functions...
4. Description of parts 4-1 UHF PLL Dual-channel diversity receiver( True Diversity ) // RU-901Du Front panel Power ON/OFF: ON：push once to turn on. OFF：push and hold until ''Power OFF'' is shown on the LCD to turn off. EXIT: Push exit to cancel a selection or exit from the current menu when RU- 901Du is in the ''setting menu.''...
PUSH / CONTROL R -901Du Channel Receiver SEL. SEL. SETUP EXIT Rear panel DC power socket: for 12~15V DC / 1A power supply XLR audio jack: balanced audio signal output XLR audio jack: balanced audio signal output after mixing Ø6.3 audio output jack: unbalanced audio signal output after mixing Antenna A (B) input terminal: BNC antenna input jack that also provides DC12V/100mA output.
Content Displayed under the Non-Setting Mode: :Antenna Selection A/B. The Receiver is mute. : Transmitter Battery Level :Frequency (Group/Channel) : Frequency : Key Lock (Key Lock ON) : Volume : Output attenuation ON Setup Menu RX1: Set the Receiver's Channel 1. RX2: Set the Receiver's Channel 2. 1: Set the Receiver's Channel 1.
4-2 UHF PLL hand-held transmitter // RU-G3TH Power: push to turn the transmitter on. When the transmitter is on, push and hold for 2 seconds to turn it off. Mute: while the transmitter is on, switch Mute up to talk and down to mute. If the transmitter is off, switch the Mute up to turn the unit on.
Indicators Green Battery > 2V Flashing green Microphone mute Battery ≤ 2V Alternating red and green Microphone mute (and battery low) Blue Pairing successful Flashing blue Data receiving error Others Battery charging is supported. The transmitter turns off automatically when charging.
4-3 UHF PLL body-pack transmitter // RU-G3TB LCD display Ultrasonic receiving unit: it receives the pairing signals from the ultrasonic transmission unit at the receiver end. REMOSET indicator: Blue：Pairing successful Flashing blue：Date receiving error Power: (1)On: push the power button Off: push and hold the power button for 2 seconds till the display shows “Power Off.
5. Preparing Procedures 5-1 How to connect the receiver// RU-901Du 1. Connect the audio output of receiver to mixer or amplifier 1.1RU-901Du： (1) The XLR output jack or 6.3mm unbalance output jack can be selected individually to connect the AF output to a mixer or amplifier for volume control.
5-2 Transmitter installation // RU-G3TH The Mute button on the hand-held unit also triggers the power-on. That’s why the unit is on as soon as the batteries are replaced. Therefore, if you do not wish to turn on after changing the batteries, keep the Mute switch on mute. 1.
6. Instructions for use 6-1 How to use// RU-901Du Press and hold the SETUP key for 2 seconds to enter the Setup Menu. Trun the Rotary Switch to select the item to be set, and press SETUP again to enter the settings.
◎The Scanning Function Scan All Groups. Press the SETUP key to start scan- ning. After the scan is completed, the “Scan Results List” screen will be displayed automatically. Users can also click on the menu to enter the “Scan Results List” directly.
右旋 to search for the next available Channel. Press the SETUP key to save the settings. ◎Receiver Sensitivity +10 ~ -5: The higher the value, the lower the Receiver Sensitivity; the lower the value, the higher the Receiver Sensitivity. Default Value is 0. ◎Output Attenuation 右旋...
Sensitivity Scope of Adjustment: -15dB~+15dB；Default Value is 0. Input Attenuation Audio input is attenuated by 20dB. (Depend- ing on whether the transmitter has this function) Not Attenuated (Default Value) This function only applies to the Waist-Mounted Trans- mitter RU-G3TB. Radio Frequency Power High High Transmitting Power 50mW Low Transmitting Power 10mW(Default Value)
Synchronization Options Trun the Rotary Switch to select synchronize transmission of the setup items, and then press the SETUP key to perform the selection action. □ Frequency □ Sensitivity □ Input Attenuation (RU-G3TB only) □ Radio Frequency Power □ Automatic shut-down □...
◎Mixed Output 混音開始 混音開關 將RX1和RX2的聲音混在一起，然後由RX2輸出。 ◎Reset to original manufacturer settings ◎Exit the Setup Screen. Press the SETUP key to exit the setup screen and return to the home screen. WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM...
Pairing Once the parameters are set, push the “ ” button and the digital pairing data will be sent to the transmitter via ultrasonic transmitter for parameter synchronization. The indicator will flash rapidly while the data are being transmitted. When the synchronization is completed, the receiver will receive the corresponding data and the indicator will stop flashing.
6-2 How to use// RU-G3TH/G3TB Push and hold the SET button for 2 seconds to enter the setting mode, and push the▲/▼button to select different parameters. Push the SET button again to save and exit the setting mode. ◎ FREQ: frequency setting In 1MHz Select frequency with ▲/▼...
◎ RFP: RF microphone power rFP Lo 10mW(default) rFP Hi 50mW The RF output is LOW. The RF output is Hi. ◎ AUTO-OFF: Automatic microphone off countdown under mute status This function is deactivated 1 minute countdown to turn off 10 minute countdown to turn off 30 minute countdown to turn off (The default setting is 10 minute.)
Plug the connector into input socket on the body-pack transmitter. MIC IN (3) Instrument Microphones The system is compatible with JTS various instrument microphones. For detail please refer to user’s manuals of these microphones. WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM...
(4) Ear-hook Microphone 1. Lightweight Dual Ear Hook Microphone Try on whether the headset is fit. Adjust the headband to a suitable width. Tighten or loosen the curve of the ear-hook by twisting the loop or expanding it. Curve and bend the boom to fit your face. Attach the detachable cable to a suitable place by a cable clip.
7. Notes for the product For the best signal receiving quality, always keep the receiver within 3m of the transmitter. The receiver and transmitter shall be away from other metal objects, preferably 50cm or farther. Do not point the microphone directly to a speaker, or there will be feedbacks. It is recommended to hold the transmitter (microphone) at the middle section for the best pickup.