Changing from natural gas to
1. Fully tighten the bypass screw.
2. Put the knob back.
Changing from liquid gas to
1. Unscrew approximately one turn the
bypass screw position A.
2. Put the knob for the hob back.
3. Connect the appliance to the
Put the mains plug into
the mains socket only if
all parts are back into
their initial position.
There is a risk of injury.
4. Light the burner.
Refer to "Hob - Daily use" chapter.
5. Turn the knob for the hob to the
6. Remove the knob for the hob again.
7. Screw on slowly the bypass screw till
the flame becomes minimum and
8. Put the knob for the hob back on.
Remove all the accessories
from the oven.
1. Disassemble the pan supports and all
the burner assemblies.
2. Put the appliance on the sidewall on
a clean and smooth surface. Place
each foot into a separate hole, in the
plinth, and rotate it clockwise.
3. If the floor is not equally flat, use the
adjustable feet on the bottom of the
appliance to set a stable position for