crusty outside. It decreases the
cooking time and energy
consumption to a minimum.
• Moisture can condense in the
appliance or on the door glass panels.
This is normal. Always stand back
from the appliance when you open
the appliance door while cooking. To
decrease the condensation, operate
the appliance for 10 minutes before
• Clean the moisture after each use of
• Do not put the objects directly on the
appliance floor and do not put
aluminium foil on the components
when you cook. This can change the
baking results and cause damage to
• Your oven may bake or roast
differently to the appliance you had
before. Adapt your usual settings
(temperature, cooking times) and
shelf positions to the values in the
• The manufacturer recommends that
you use the lower temperature the
• If you cannot find the settings for a
special recipe, look for the one that is
almost the same.
• You can extend baking times by 10 –
15 minutes if you bake cakes on more
than one shelf position.
• Cakes and pastries at different
heights do not always brown equally
at first. If this occurs, do not change
the temperature setting. The
differences equalize during the
• With longer baking times, you can
deactivate the oven approximately 10
1.5 - 2.5
True Fan Cooking
minutes before the end of the baking
time and then use the residual heat.
When you cook frozen food, the trays in
the oven can twist during baking. When
the trays become cold again, the
distortions are gone.
11.3 Baking cakes
• Do not open the oven door before
3/4 of the set cooking time is up.
• If you use two baking trays at the
same time, keep one empty level
11.4 Cooking meat and fish
• Use a deep pan for very fatty food to
prevent the oven from stains that can
• Leave the meat for approximately 15
minutes before carving so that the
juice does not seep out.
• To prevent too much smoke in the
oven during roasting, add some water
into the deep pan. To prevent the
smoke condensation, add water each
time after it dries up.
11.5 Cooking times
Cooking times depend on the type of
food, its consistency, and volume.
Initially, monitor the performance when
you cook. Find the best settings (heat
setting, cooking time, etc.) for your
cookware, recipes and quantities when
you use this appliance.
11.6 Cooking tables
The time does not include
50 - 55