Thank you for choosing our product. We hope you will enjoy
using the appliance.
Before using this device, carefully read this user manual and
keep it together with the Warranty Certificate, cashier receipt
and if possible, the original package inclusive its interior pack-
ing. If you hand on the device to any third person, include the
user manual as well.
• To avoid the risk of fire or electric shock, you should not
expose the device to rain or humidity. Do not use the
device near water (e.g. bathroom, swimming pool, humid
• Do not use the unit in extremely hot, cold, dusty, or damp
• The unit is designed solely for private use and its in-
tended purpose. This unit is not designed for commercial
• Observe the following if you are using an external power
Make sure that the power cable is not bent, pinched,
or comes into contact with heat sources.
Make sure that the power cable is not a tripping
The power supply unit is only suitable for use in dry
Never touch the power supply unit or the cable with
Only connect the power supply unit to a properly
installed wall outlet. Ensure that the listed voltage
matches the voltage of the wall outlet. Also ensure
that the output current, voltage and the polarity of
the power supply unit match the information on the
• Always install batteries in the correct direction.
• Avoid covering the device' s vent openings.
• Never cover the vent holes with objects, such as maga-
zines, tablecloths, curtains etc.
• This appliance shall not be exposed to dripping or
splashing water and that no object filled with liquids such
as vases shall be placed on apparatus.
• Open sources of fire, such as e.g. burning candles may
not be placed onto the unit.
• Never open the device' s case. Improper repairs can
cause severe danger to the user. If the device becomes
damaged, do not use the device but have it repaired by
a qualified specialist.
• If you do not use the device for a long period of time,
pull the power supply unit from the wall socket and/or
remove the batteries.
These symbols may be found on the device and shall indicate
The lightning symbol warns the user of dan-
gerously high voltages inside the case.
The exclamation mark symbol points to
important instruction or maintenance remarks
in the accompanying guidelines.
Devices bearing this symbol work with a
"class 1 laser" for tracing the CD. The built-in
safety switches should prevent the user being
exposed to dangerous laser light, which is
invisible to the human eye, when the CD
compartment is opened.
These safety switches must not be bypassed or altered;
otherwise there is a risk of being exposed to the laser beam.
Children and Frail Individuals
• In order to ensure your children' s safety, please keep all
packaging (plastic bags, boxes, polystyrene etc.) out of
Do not allow small children to play with the foil. There is
a danger of suffocation!
• This device is not intended to be used by individuals
(including children) who have restricted physical, sensory
or mental abilities and/or insufficient knowledge and/or
experience, unless they are supervised by an individual
who is responsible for their safety or have received
instructions on how to use the device.
• Children should be supervised at all times in order to
ensure that they do not play with the device.
Special Safety Instructions
Caution! This device works with a
class 1 laser.
Caution: Not suitable for children under the age
of 3. Small parts could break off and be swal-
Overview of the Components
2 PLAY/PAUSE button (Play/Pause)
3 F.SKIP button (next track)
4 B.SKIP button (previous track)
5 STOP button (Stop)
7 ON/OFF switch (microphone on/off)