5-1. D BOARD ADJUSTMENTS
5-1-1. Horizontal Oscillating Frequency
1. Connect (+) side of electrolytic capacitor of 0.1 uF/100 V
to pin 1 of CN501 (or pin 1 of IC502) and (_) side to pin
3 of CN501 (or ground).
2. Connect a frequency counter to pin 10 of IC502. Adjust
RV503 (H.FREQ) so that the frequency reading
becomes the following specification.
Specification: Frequecy = 15.734 kHz ± 50 Hz
3. If the frequency counter is not available, adjust RV503
so that a horizontal-hold becomes stable.
D Board Adjusting Components Location
5-1-2. Video Phase Adjustment
(RV512, RV516, RV502)
UNDER SCAN 8 Push (ON)
16 : 9
1. Adjust RV512 (U/H.SIZE) so that the white frame of
monoscope signal is visible on the CRT screen.
2. Adjust RV516 (H.BLKG) so that the entire deflection
area is visible on the CRT screen.
3. Turn RV502 (VIDEO PHASE) and make sure that the
video phase is moving smoothly. Adjust RV502 so that
the monoscope signal comes in the center of the signal
8 Pull (4 : 3)
A = A'