[STARTUP AND MAINTENANCE PRECAUTIONS]
● Do not disassemble or modify the PLC. Doing so may cause fire, equipment failures, or malfunctions.
*For repair, contact your local Mitsubishi Electric representative.
● After the first use of the SD memory card, do not insert/remove the memory card more than 500 times.
Insertion/removal 500 times or more may cause malfunction.
● Turn off the power to the PLC before connecting or disconnecting any extension cable. Failure to do
so may cause device failures or malfunctions.
● Turn off the power to the PLC before attaching or detaching the following devices. Failure to do so
may cause device failures or malfunctions.
Peripheral devices, expansion board and expansion adapter
Extension modules and bus conversion module
● Construct an interlock circuit in the program to ensure safe operation for the whole system when
executing control (for data change) of the PLC in operation. Read the manual thoroughly and ensure
complete safety before executing other controls (for program change, parameter change, forced
output and operation status change) of the PLC in operation. Otherwise, the machine may be
damaged and accidents may occur by erroneous operations.
● Please contact a certified electronic waste disposal company for the environmentally safe recycling
and disposal of your device.
● When disposing of batteries, separate them from other waste according to local regulations. For
details on the Battery Directive in EU countries, refer to the following.
MELSEC iQ-F FX5 User's Manual (Hardware)