Installation and connection
The connection may be modified by
A power cord extension may be
purchased from customer service
Use only a residual current operated
circuit-breaker which features
the symbol ‚. Only this extension
guarantees compliance with
the currently valid regulations.
The appliance features a water
damage protection system. Please
note the system will not function
unless the power supply
Removing the appliance
the sequence of worksteps here.
1. Disconnect the appliance from
the power supply.
2. Turn off the water supply.
3. Undo the waste water and drinking
4. Pull out the appliance, carefully
pulling the hose behind.
Empty the dishwasher and secure loose
Drain the appliance according
to the following steps:
1. Turn on the tap.
2. Close the door.
3. Switch on ON/OFF switch (.
4. Select programme with the highest
5. Press START button 8.
Programme sequence starts.
6. After approx. 4 minutes press
the START button 8 until all
displays go out.
After approx. 1 min. the appliance is
7. Switch off ON/OFF switch (.
8. Turn off the tap, disconnect supply
hose and drain water.
Transport appliance upright only.
(This prevents residual water from
running into the machine control
and damaging the programme
Protection against frost
If the appliance is in a room where there
is a risk of frost (e.g. holiday home),
empty the appliance completely (see
P r o t e c t i o n a g a i n s t f r o s t ( E m p t y i n g t h e a p p l i a n c e )