Fillets - Plaice / Cod
Kidneys - Lamb / Pig
Steaks: Well Done
• Remove the food packaging. Put the
food on a plate.
• Do not cover it with a bowl or a plate.
This can extend the defrost time.
11. OVEN - CARE AND CLEANING
Refer to Safety chapters.
11.1 Notes on cleaning
• Clean the front of the appliance with a
soft cloth with warm water and a
• To clean metal surfaces, use a
dedicated cleaning agent.
• Clean the appliance interior after
each use. Fat accumulation or other
food remains may result in a fire. The
risk is higher for the grill pan.
• Clean stubborn dirt with a special
• Clean all accessories after each use
and let them dry. Use a soft cloth with
warm water and a cleaning agent.
• If you have nonstick accessories, do
not clean them using aggressive
agents, sharp-edged objects or a
dishwasher. It can cause damage to
the nonstick coating.
4 - 6
12 - 18
6 - 10
20 - 30
4 - 6
6 - 8
12 - 15
3 - 4
• Use the first shelf position. The one
on the bottom.
11.2 Stainless steel or
Clean the oven door with a
damp cloth or sponge only.
Dry it with a soft cloth.
Do not use steel wool, acids
or abrasive materials as they
can damage the oven
surface. Clean the oven
control panel with the same
11.3 Catalytic cleaning
Do not clean the catalytic
surface with oven sprays,
abrasive cleaning agents,
soap or other cleaning
agents. This will damage the
Spots or discolouration of
the catalytic surface have no
effect on catalytic
2 - 3
2 - 3