PERIODIC MAINTENANCE AND ADJUSTMENT
1. Turn signal light bulb
3. Insert a new bulb into the socket,
push it in, and then turn it clock-
wise until it stops.
4. Install the lens by installing the
screw. NOTICE: Do not over-
tighten the screw, otherwise the
lens may break.
Replacing the license plate
1. Remove the license plate light unit
by removing the screw.
1. License plate light bulb socket
2. License plate light unit
2. Remove the license plate light
bulb socket (together with the
bulb) by pulling it out.
3. Remove the burnt-out bulb by
pulling it out.
4. Insert a new bulb into the socket.
5. Install the socket (together with
the bulb) by pushing it in.
6. Install the license plate light unit by
installing the screw.
Supporting the motorcycle
Since this model is not equipped with a
centerstand, follow these precautions
when removing the front and rear
wheel or performing other mainte-
nance requiring the motorcycle to
stand upright. Check that the motorcy-
cle is in a stable and level position be-
fore starting any maintenance. A
strong wooden box can be placed un-
der the engine for added stability.
To service the front wheel
1. Stabilize the rear of the motorcy-
2. Raise the front wheel off the
To service the rear wheel
Raise the rear wheel off the ground by
using a motorcycle stand or, if a motor-
cycle stand is not available, by placing
cle by using a motorcycle stand
or, if an additional motorcycle
stand is not available, by placing a
jack under the frame in front of the
ground by using a motorcycle