FOR YOUR SAFETY – PRE-OPERATION CHECKS
Inspect your vehicle each time you use it to make sure the vehicle is in safe operating condition. Always follow the inspection
and maintenance procedures and schedules described in the Owner's Manual.
Failure to inspect or maintain the vehicle properly increases the possibility of an accident or equipment damage.
Do not operate the vehicle if you find any problem. If a problem cannot be corrected by the procedures provided in
this manual, have the vehicle inspected by a Yamaha dealer.
Before using this vehicle, check the following points:
• Check fuel level in fuel tank.
• Refuel if necessary.
• Check fuel line for leakage.
• Check oil level in engine.
• If necessary, add recommended oil to specified level.
• Check vehicle for oil leakage.
• Check coolant level in reservoir.
• If necessary, add recommended coolant to specified level.
• Check cooling system for leakage.
• Check operation.
• If soft or spongy, have Yamaha dealer bleed hydraulic system.
• Check brake pads for wear.
• Replace if necessary.
• Check fluid level in reservoir.
• If necessary, add specified brake fluid to specified level.
• Check hydraulic system for leakage.