PERIODIC MAINTENANCE AND ADJUSTMENT
The engine oil should be between the
minimum and maximum level marks.
1. Engine oil filler cap
2. Maximum level mark
3. Minimum level mark
4. If the engine oil is below the mini-
mum level mark, add sufficient oil
of the recommended type to raise
it to the correct level.
5. Install the oil filler cap.
To change the engine oil (with or
without oil filter element replace-
1. Remove cowling D. (See page
2. Start the engine, warm it up for
several minutes, and then turn it
3. Install the engine oil drain attach-
ment, provided with the owner's
tool kit, under the drain bolt of the
1. Engine oil drain bolt (crankcase)
2. Engine oil drain attachment
4. Place an oil pan under the engine
5. Remove the engine oil filler cap
to collect the used oil.
and the drain bolt along with the
O-ring, compression spring, and
engine oil strainer, to drain the oil
from the crankcase. NOTICE:
When removing the engine oil
drain bolt, the O-ring, compres-
sion spring, and oil strainer will
fall out. Take care not to lose