Note: YouTube is a data-intensive feature. Sprint recommends that you upgrade to an unlimited
data plan to avoid unexpected data charges.
Post updates, read what your friends are up to, upload pictures and check-ins, and more with
on-the-go Facebook access.
Install the Facebook App on Your Phone
Before you use Facebook on your phone, you must download and install the app from the
Google Play Store app.
2. Touch the Search icon and search for "facebook".
3. Touch Facebook from the results list.
4. Touch Install, and then touch Accept.
5. When the download and installation is complete, touch Open. To open the app from the
home screen, touch
Sign in to Your Facebook Account from Settings
1. From home, tap
2. Tap Accounts > Add account.
3. Touch Facebook, and then follow the prompts to enter your Facebook account details
and complete sign-in.
Accounts and Messaging
Apps > Facebook.