4. To display an event's details, touch it from the current screen.
5. Touch and hold a day or time slot to create a new Memo.
6. Double-tap a day or time slot to create a new Event.
The following procedures show you how to delete your calendar events.
2. Open the calendar event details:
In List, Day, and Week views, touch the calendar event you want to delete.
In Month view, touch the date where the calendar event occurs, and then touch the
In Year view, touch the month in which the event is located.
4. In the Delete confirmation box, touch OK.
– or –
If the calendar event is recurring, select All events, All events before today, Only this
event or All repetitive events.
The Clock app offers features for keeping track of time and setting alarms.
2. Swipe your finger along the taps at the top of the screen to view features. Touch a tab to
use a feature:
Alarm: This feature allows you to set an alarm to ring at a specific time.
World clock: allows you to view the time of day or night in other parts of the world.
World Clock displays time in hundreds of different cities, within all 24 time zones
around the world.
Stopwatch: You can use this option to measure intervals of time.
Timer: You can use this option to set a countdown timer. Use a timer to count down
to an event based on a preset time length (hours, minutes, and seconds).
Tools and Calendar