Note: To send a carbon copy (Cc) or a blind carbon copy (Bcc) of the Gmail to other recipients,
> Add Cc/Bcc.
4. Touch the Subject field and enter the Gmail subject.
5. Touch the Compose Gmail field and type your message. To add an attachment, touch
> Attach picture or Attach file.
6. To send the message, touch
To save the current Gmail as a draft, touch
messages, from the Inbox, touch
To delete the current Gmail message, touch
Read and Reply to Gmail Messages
Below are procedures for reading and replying to Gmail messages.
2. Touch a message to display its contents.
Tip: You can also access new messages through the Notifications bar. When a new Gmail
message arrives, you'll see
down to display notifications. Touch a message to display it.
3. Reply options:
received the message (Cc).
4. To send the message, touch
Accounts and Messaging
in the Notifications bar. Touch and hold the bar and slide it
Reply to reply back to the sender.
> Reply all to reply back to the sender as well as everyone else who
> Forward to send the message to a new recipient.
> Save draft. To view your draft