Share Videos on YouTube
You can share your videos by uploading them to YouTube. Before you do this, you must create
a YouTube account and sign in to that account on your phone.
2. Touch the album that contains the videos you want to share.
3. Select the video you want to share.
4. Touch the screen and then touch
5. Enter the prompted information, such as description and tags, and select a privacy
6. Touch Upload.
Play videos stored on your phone, and share them via Bluetooth, Drive, Dropbox, Email, Gmail,
Google+, Messaging, Picasa, Wi-Fi Direct, and YouTube.
2. Scroll through the videos stored on your phone. After a few seconds, each video
thumbnail begins playing a preview of the clip.
3. Touch a video to view it.
■ While viewing thumbnails, touch
Scan for nearby devices: Discover and connect directly to nearby devices.
Sort by: List videos by Title (default), Date, Size, or Type.
View as: Display videos as a List, Thumbnail, or as Folders.
Share via: Share the video.
Delete: Delete videos.
Auto play next: Enable or disable automatic playing of videos in the order they
Camera and Video