Send Information Using Bluetooth
You can use Bluetooth to transfer information between your phone and another Bluetooth-
enabled device such as a phone or notebook computer. The first time you transfer information
between your phone and another device, you need to enter or confirm a security passcode.
After that, your phone and the other device are paired, and you will not need to exchange
passcodes to transfer information in the future.
Send Information from Your Phone to Another Device
You can send the following types of information, depending on the device you are sending to:
● Images and videos
● Calendar events
● Audio files
Note: Your phone must already be paired to the Bluetooth device in order to receive files. See
Pairing with a Bluetooth Device
2. If Bluetooth is not on, touch the OFF/ON switch to turn it on.
3. Set the receiving device to discoverable mode. Refer to the device's documentation for
instructions on receiving information over Bluetooth.
4. On the phone, open the application that contains the information or file you want to send.
Some common ways of sharing files via Bluetooth include:
While viewing photos or videos in the Gallery, touch
While playing music using the Music app, touch
5. Touch the name of the receiving device.
6. On the receiving device, accept the file.
Tools and Calendar
for more information.
> Settings > Connections tab > Bluetooth.
> Via device.