Create a Samsung Account for access to Samsung apps and services, such as Samsung Hub,
Samsung Apps, Samsung Link, and much more.
2. Touch Accounts tab > Add account >Samsung Account, and then touch Sign in or
Create new account.
3. Follow the prompts to sign into your account, or create a new account.
Note: Touch Help for more information about Samsung Accounts, or for help with your account.
Use the Email application to send and receive email from your webmail or other accounts. You
can also access your Exchange ActiveSync email on your phone.
Add an Email Account
Email allows you to send and receive email using various email services. You can also receive
text message alerts when you receive an important email.
2. Enter your email address in the Email address field.
3. Enter your password in the Password field. To see your password as you enter it, touch
4. Touch Next to start automatic email setup. If you need to configure custom settings,
touch Manual setup and then enter your settings. These may include mail type, user
name, password, server, security type, etc.
5. Follow the on-screen prompts to configure options for the account.
6. Touch Done to complete setup.
Add a Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync Account
The Email application also provides access to your Microsoft Exchange account from your
phone. If your company uses Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007, or 2010 as the corporate
email system, you can use this email application to wirelessly synchronize your email, Contacts,
and Task information directly with your company's Exchange server.
Use the following procedure to synchronize your phone with a corporate email account.
Accounts and Messaging
> Settings > Accounts tab > Add account >