Google Voice Typing
This feature uses Google voice recognition to convert your spoken words into text.
Use Google Voice Typing to Enter Text
1. From a screen where you can enter text, drag down from the top of the screen to open
the Notifications panel, and then touch Select input method > Google voice typing.
on the keyboard.
3. At the Speak now prompt, speak clearly and distinctly into the microphone. The
software converts your voice to text, which is displayed in the message.
4. Keep speaking to add more text.
Configure Google Voice Typing
and then touch
With Samsung Keyboard, it's easy to enter text, symbols, and numbers.
Use Samsung Keyboard to Enter Text
1. From a screen where you can enter text drag down from the top of the screen to open
the Notifications panel, and then touch Select input method > Samsung keyboard.
2. Touch keys to enter text. While entering text, use these options:
If you make a mistake, touch
to delete a whole word or field.
Letter Case: By default, Samsung Keyboard starts with a capital at the beginning of
automatically changes to lower case.
to display the Samsung keyboard.
> Settings > My device tab > Language and input,
next to Google voice typing. For more information, see
to change to upper case. After you type a letter, Samsung Keyboard
once or touch
to delete incorrect characters. Touch and hold
twice to enter all capitals. Touch
to return to