1. Using the slot provided, gently lift the cover off the phone.
2. With the gold contacts facing down, slide the card into the slot.
Note that the microSD card slot is on top of the SIM card. The SIM card holds
information about your phone and service, and should remain installed.
3. Replace the battery compartment cover, making sure all the tabs are secure and there
are no gaps around the cover.
Remove a Memory Card
Use the following procedures to remove an optional memory card from your phone.
1. Remove the cover.
Grasp the phone firmly and locate the cover slot on the back at the top of the phone.
Place your fingernail in the opening and firmly "pop" the cover off the phone (similar
to a soda can).
2. Firmly press the memory card into the slot and release it. The card should pop partially
out of the slot.
3. Remove the memory card from the slot.
4. Replace the cover.
Important! You can damage the memory card by improper installation. Please be careful when
inserting, removing, or handling it.
Tools and Calendar