2. Your phone will automatically detect the connection. When
swipe your finger down from the Status bar to open the Notification Panel.
3. On the Notification Panel, the type of connection is displayed:
Media device (MTP): Connect as a media device to transfer files. You can transfer
files in Windows or from a Mac.
Camera (PTP): Connect as a camera, usually when transferring photos using
camera software on your computer.
To change the connection type, touch Connected as [xxx] on the Notification Panel and
touch the desired connection.
4. Follow the prompts on your computer to begin transferring files.
Update Your Phone
From time to time, updates may become available for your phone. Use System update options
to update your phone's internal software.
Before Updating Your Firmware
Updating your phone firmware will erase all user data from your phone. You must back up all
critical information before updating your phone firmware.
Back Up Information to Your Google Account
2. Touch Back up my data to turn on the feature (checkmark).
Touch Backup account to choose or sign in to a Google Account to use for
Touch Automatic restore if you want information saved to the Google Account
above to be restored when you reinstall apps, such as after a firmware update, or
when setting up a new device.
Back Up Your Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync Information
2. Touch Accounts, and then touch your Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync account.
3. Touch Sync all.
Tools and Calendar
> Settings > Accounts > Backup and reset.
appears in the Status bar,