Extended Home Screens
In addition to the main home screen, your phone has six extended home screens to provide
more space for adding icons, widgets, and more. Press
screen to move from the main screen to an extended screen.
There are up to six extended screens available in addition to the main Home screen.
If you are not already using the maximum number of screens for your phone, you can
add more screens by touching and holding an empty space on a home screen and then
While on an extended screen, press
Go Directly to a Particular Screen
1. From any screen, pinch the screen to display thumbnail images of all screens.
2. Touch the screen you want to open.
Quick navigate between currently running apps by viewing thumbnails of recently used apps.
1. Press and hold
2. Touch an thumbnail to return to the app.
You can choose a picture to display on the Home Screen, Lock screen, or on both the Home
and Lock screens. Choose from preloaded wallpaper images or select a photo you have
downloaded or taken with the Camera.
1. From any Home screen, touch and hold on an empty area of the screen. The
Home screen menu displays.
– or –
2. Touch Set wallpaper.
3. Touch Home screen, Lock screen, or Home and lock screens.
from any screen to display recently used applications.
, and then touch
and then swipe across the
to return to the main home screen.
> Settings > My device tab > Display >