You'll create your voicemail password when you set up your voicemail. See
for more information on your voicemail password.
Data Services Password
With your Sprint phone, you may elect to set up an optional data services password to control
access and authorize Premium Service purchases.
For more information, or to change your passwords, sign on to sprint.com/mysprint.
Manage Your Account
Manage your Sprint account from your computer, your Sprint phone, or any other phone.
● Access your account information.
● Check your minutes used (depending on your Sprint service plan).
● View and pay your bill.
● Enroll in Sprint online billing and automatic payment.
● Purchase accessories.
● Shop for the latest Sprint phones.
● View available Sprint service plans and options.
● Learn more about data services and other products like games, ring tones, screen
savers, and more.
From Your Sprint Phone
2. Do any of the following:
service plan or to get answers to other questions.
and then touch
to check minute usage and account balance.
to make a payment.
to access Sprint Zone and a summary of your Sprint
Set Up Voicemail