To use video sharing, you must do the following:
• Ensure that your device is set up for person-to-person connections.
• Ensure that both the sender and recipient are registered to the WDCMA network.
• Ensure you have an active UMTS connection and you are within WDCMA network
coverage. If you move away from a WDCMA network during the sharing session, the
sharing session is discontinued, but your voice call continues.
Video sharing settings
A person-to-person connection is also known as a session initiation protocol (SIP)
connection. Before you can use video sharing, ask your service provider for the configured
SIP profile to be used in your device.
> Settings > Phone sett. > Connection > Video sharing and from the following:
Video sharing — to select whether the video sharing is enabled
SIP profile — to select a SIP profile
Video saving — to set whether the live videos are automatically saved
Preferred saving memory — to select whether to save the videos to the device memory or to a
Capability alert tone — to set an alert tone to sound when video sharing is available during
If you know a recipient's SIP address, you can save it to Contacts. Select
contact, and Options > Edit > Options > Add detail > SIP or Share video. Enter the SIP
address (username@domainname). You can use an IP address instead of a domain name.
Share live video or video clip
1. To share live video you are recording with the device camera, select Options > Share
video > Live video during a voice call. To share a saved video clip, select Video clip and
the clip you want to share.
2. The device sends the invitation to the SIP address you saved to Contacts.
If necessary, to send the invitation, select the SIP address of the recipient; or enter a SIP
address, and select OK.
3. Sharing begins automatically when the recipient accepts the invitation, and the
loudspeaker is active. Use the toolbar buttons to control the video sharing.
4. To end the sharing session, select Stop. To end the voice call, press the end key.
Accept an invitation
Your device rings when you receive an invitation. The invitation shows the sender's name or
SIP address. Select Yes to begin the sharing session. To decline the invitation and to return to
the voice call, select No.
> Contacts, the